Skip to main content

Reply to "DP-DMX20L"

I guess I was thinking the relay packs are what you would us to plug all your lights at the tree to keep from having power cords running everywhere. I have not ordered anything on my list yet because my site is back ordered on the DMX controller 192. I wanted the Revo III, and 4 64 LED Pro lights. I use a computer for all of the music and karaoke, so I didn't want to use a set-up like my DMX and have to have another computer to control lights. I just need a way to have some colored lights flash and a center piece to use when my double derby is cooling off (pain). I wanted to make the step up to LED, but need a way to make something work for a fast fix until I can get everything running right. Can you just A/C plug in the Par LED's and run DMX cables between them and run all in the sound activated mode? Will they all just flash as they want to or will they all be on the same colors at the same time? Can I use an 8 channel on/off switch to turn the Par 64 lights and Revo III on in sound activated mode? I have been thinking of ordering from Planet DJ in Nevada. Are you familiar with them?