Reply to "Dimmer packs do NOT need a profile."

Hi I am using 8 colorsplash jr's, 1 scantron 250, 2 revo 1's, 1 revo 3 and I have 4 quickscans. I am TRYING to run it with MYDMX. I had it set up with lights 1-8 the colorsplash jrs, light 1= channels 1-4, light 2= channels 5-8, light 3= channels 9-12, light 4=channels 13-16, light5= channels17-20, light6= channels 21-24, light 7= channels 25-28, light 8= channels29-32 at first lights 1-4 worked fine then when I got to light 5 the dimmer would not work which is channel 17, instead channel 18 was the dimmer and the colors did not match up (I think that the color changing channels are off by one also). Light 6 channels 21-24 work fine but light 7 and 8 are off by one channel also. I went through and checked everything with my charts again and now light 1 is off by one channel. my colorsplash jr's would not come on unless I had personality 10 which is also "option" on and then the corresponding channel personalities (dipswitches) in the on position. Now light number 9 the scantron 250 is behind one channel also. please help if you can make heads or tales of my dilemma, I have a huge wedding in 2 weeks and I AM FREAKING OUT. Thanks to you all