Skip to main content

Reply to "DCD-PRO300 MKII problems"

Thanks DJ Skilz, again I had an excellent experiance with the ADJ service people. I called them and they issued a pickup tag for the unit and it was picked up Monday. You can probably tell by my earlier post that I was pretty discouraged that day. I realize things like this happen, and I should be used to that fact after 25 years in the DJ business.

They said it probably got dropped hard in shipping, I couldn't see any damage to the box but I ship products daily so I know how it goes. I'm sure they will get it fixed and it will work fine. They said they would get it out as fast as they could, I was hoping to have it for an event next weekend. But I have other decks and turntables so if it doesn't make it it won't be the end of the world. I'd much rather have it right than fast, although I have to say, they have had a good turn around on it the last two times. I just hope I don't end up on a first name basis with all the guys in service, even though I'm sure they are all nice guys. Smiler

The RA# is 13302, email addy is wfrandy@gmail.com