Skip to main content

Reply to "Customer service?"

Will do in the AM. I shut down the mail server at night to thwart the spammer-vermin.

Even without and endorsement, I'm sticking with ADJ products. I am choosy and know what I like. And when I find what I like, I stick with it. I'm kind of stubborn line that!

Oh, anothe over-due story for customer service:
My FogStorm 700, my first fog machine, was a stinker of a machine. As in, the machine just made stinky fog. ADJ gave me the RMA, sent me out a new one. Only bad thing was their service, as they informed me, would take 6 weeks, and I had a show dump in my lap and needed a replacement. Well, now I have two Fog Storm 700's! ADJ was early getting the replacement to me. Less than 3 weeks turn-around. Satisfied customer!

Chauvet: Had an issue with the Q-Spot 150's. Was told it was my fault. My issue? I only know I had the fixtures over a year before really getting to know and use them. That type of delay is nothing unusual to me. Regardless, customer service differences. Of course, I'm handling this via email. I stopped dealing with it. They work, I'm living with it.

If anyone's in the Sacramento area, you can check out my rig.