Skip to main content

Reply to "Creating profile issues"

quote:
Originally posted by Jingles:
What question am i missing?

This was my other post..

"Hi, there.. Thanks for all your help and sorry for all these questions, James..
I can't visualize the Bio gobo in the 3d visualizer, is that normal? Can you see it?
I'm saving the gobos without rotation and without shake, and the ones that should have shake i save it with shake and proportional, so it increases the speed of the shake, but then in the 3d visualizer i can't see the gobos shaking, and when i get to the "open" (after the gobos and before the clockwise rotation) it starts shaking when it shouldn't at all.
After this i go to the scan library editor again and i see that all the presets on the gobo channel have shake and rotation ticked (so it's not saving what i do).
I don't understand this..
And finally, when i try to save a profile it comes this window that i have to choose between "closest colours" and "rgb values" or something like that.. Is that normal? I'm usually choosing the first option..

Sorry for bothering you again.. I just would like to have the scanners properly programmed and working with the 3d visualizer.

Thanks!"