Skip to main content

Reply to "Connecting scenes to 3D visualizer"

Hello Chris,

I understand what you are saying. The last thing I want is to need to know something a minute before show starts and you cant figure it out. It could really blow your show up, in the worst way.

I have been playing with this program ALL day doing just simple stuff over and over again to make sure I can do things on the fly or to make sure my scenes are working.

I make sure to save as much as possible. My scenes started looping and going to the next scene like they are suppose to now. another problem solved.

Even though I am not sure what I did wrong before. The only thing I can think of is when I was in the user screen, I was clicking on the scene to play and then proceed to the other scene which it wasn't, but when I push the play button, it was working. Maybe I wasn't hitting the play button at all. Who knows.

Once I get the simple things out of the way, I wanna start working on the novascans and have them do circles with the fx generator and stuff.

I do appreciate knowing I can come in here and ask questions and get pretty fast answers.

Thanks again!