Skip to main content

Reply to "clamps"

Well, now you make me want to over-turn my movers and take a look! They included a bracket for truss mounting, so chances are it's got a location for a safety wire.

But I don't intend to truss mount. I am planning on putting them either on the stage, UNDER my KV2 Audio ES 1.0's(On a stand over the sub, see web site for ideas) or ON an ES 1.0 speaker or stack.

I am using the o-clamps on I-beam truss for my fixtures, and while they hold my Mystic just fine with a single, I might modify the mounting bracket to have it accept 2 o-clamps. My Sunray III has 4 spots for clamps and I do use 2 of them. I like that.

I have so many 0-clamps. HUGE time saver since I leave most of them on the fixtures.

Right now I'm trying to re-design my light show to save time putting it together. I have postponed my repair order(see another thread) until I get it figured out better. Just trying to save set-up time, but minimizing costs. I've been ripped off a lot lately and my truck has needed repairs so money is so tight right now.

BUT: I'm gonna order a TON of safety wires thanks to this threat. Just one more smart thing all of us should do.