Skip to main content

Reply to "CK 1000"

im not someone who stays loyal to any particular brand. it so happens that my tables, mixer, cd players, and amp happen to be am aud. since i enjoy my set, i am paying more attention to the products am aud produces. so i believe it to be fair if i am honnest about my thoughts and ideas about the products i have used in the past. VELOCITY:the velocity must be the best cd players in its category. that being said, i had to return them for the n#m@rks because the cds would get jammed. i feel it should i should not carry some sort of jimmy to pull the cds out when im at a gig. usually, i get the next song ready as fast as possible and then relax till its time to bring the track in. but this makes things tough. everything else about it is fab, but this is a problem for me.

the tables... what can i say, if these tables were women, i would do nasty things to them (xxx). i do not understand why am aud would discontinue such a great product. now they have a belt drive table that records. terrible. im sure its great to save your vinyl onto a stick, but why would you when you could just get the genie. bring back the tt now! have a pair of techs, and a few pairs or others. they all sit in a corner colleting dust. am aud tbles for life!!!!!!!!!