Skip to main content

Reply to "Chauvet Intimidator 1.0"

what happens is this. i fingured it out.....ok the gobos have assigned colors. meaning its a cheaper fixture. wich is a bit of a pain. because as you slide up channel 1 (gobo)it goes through the gobos and each gobo has only 1 color available for it. the 3d viz shows all white gobos with no change. but i havent really been using the 3dvz. i have the real thing hanging on truss in the ol' garagee.
im very green to this. ive been hangin out side stage on a moniter board and a 48 channel elation , tap sink, slide a slder and the chase is away. untill about 3 weeks ago i didn't even know scanner, droids etc. took up more than one channel. so MyDMX is been great for me so far.we have a pretty good medium concert rigg with plenty o pars (by the way are those original srm 450's or the newer ones)so, we have 4 scanners and 2 droids just chillin so i figured i'd better start learning to talk to them . its a start but hopefully after some time MyDMX training i can stepp a little closer to more expensive stuff. i have more questions so i'll be on here often for the first few months.. thanx 4 everything suh farr