Skip to main content

Reply to "CDI-500: Pretty, but not a ProScratch2"

Aiight ya'll.

My bad: I guess I'm just in a bad mood over my decks. Mad

But I promise to chill & be easy.
...but yo, really tho, I don't wanna go back to lugging all them dang records with one song on each of them. I can consolidate shiznay on CD's, & even record & play my own remixes & spots. -ya'll know!!

Ain't it cool to scratch your own DJ name:
Dee-jigga-Jay-Chase-Bu-Boogie!

I ain't bigtime like a few of ya'll & can spend a couple G's for a dubplate.

-Besides that, Man - I was already burnt once with those Dang CD-302's. Make it so bad, I got it as soon as it came out, and dropped a G & some change on it. Double DanG!!

-Now I thought I made out like a bandit when I got my PS2's. I peeped those CDJ's but they cost too much, and you have to press down on the platter. -that wasn't cool. So I thought I had the hook-up: realistic scratching, sampler, the echo is the bomb! Until one Gig when those mutha-** embarrassed me with that over-heating shiznay. -Yo!, I got clowned!!! Big Grin Yo, I'm laughing now, but that shiznay was NOT cool.

-So naturally I thought the CDI's was the answer to a broke-azz DJ's dreams, and my last resort before going back to the Wheels of Steel, & records that weigh like that.

-Aiight, I'm done whining like a Beyahtch.
Well, I hope something good comes out of this. DaMan told me to call him, so I must be in trouble. -DanG!! Roll Eyes