Skip to main content

Reply to "CDI-500: Pretty, but not a ProScratch2"

cdi-500 or pro scratch 2? what one should i get.....simple, my main uses is hard trance mixing, bedroom banging an making demos with my htd 4.5 and cd players so i would prefur a tabletop desighn, but wouldnt MIND the funnctionaloty of slot-in for cd's, now i like the special fx that come with the cdi, although i havnt actualy HEARD them for myself...im, pretty hard pressed trying to find a video clip on here showing off its otehr feature (other that scratch) in my opinion it is getting tiresome, looking around for a play that will last me a while without breaking, just like anny other consumer i dont want to be sending them off to the god damn repair center evry 3 months till the day something newer is released...this is getting pretty long...lol...but if someone can put a video of this players sound fx and looping "facilitation" (love that word) aka could mr skillz himself do it since he does have an exxxxxxxxessive ammount of skill after all it was him and his "skill" that made me buy my HTD decks and he doesnt bul-shnizit about the quality.....bloody heavyer deck than technics!! i LOVE it!!

thankz
-=NiTRO=-