Skip to main content

Reply to "CDI-500: Pretty, but not a ProScratch2"

quote:
Originally posted by chaseboogie:
[qb] DJ Skilz, ...Cuzin, Mad Respect & Love to you Man.

But you got to admit that the Wopper sandwich you see on TV ain't gonna look like the one they throw at you in the Drive-thru. Ya can't always believe what you see on TV. -Momma told us that! Remember?!

BUT, My main point was that I did a little troubleshooting before hollerin' foul, that's all. No Disrespect, Bruh!

I will send them back.
Thanks everybody. For a minute I thought I just got GOT.

Peace-out. Wink [/qb]
Chase..

IT's all good man. I know what you mean about the whoppers, and burgers and stuff, but yet again this is a CDI 500 cd player that i showed you in the video, and i don't think the size, or the condition of the unit will ever change from TV, or in Person. I seriously showed on the video how the CDI 500 is suppose to sound like, and i just wanted to get my point across " TO EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM " that if you own a CDI 500, and it does not sound like what you heard in the video, then i suggest you return it back for an exchange cause you actually might have a faulty unit. Thats all i am suggesting. There is no way i am trying to spill bad blood here with anybody, i got respect for everybody here, and i believe everybody has the right to be heard, and give their opinions on any topic. All i am trying to say on my end is " Maybe double check the unit, and see if maybe it was something else causing the problem ".

With Respect
Skilz