Skip to main content

Reply to "bIG cONCERT coMING UP... HELP"

And my edumucation was a LONG time ago! Eeker

No, I wasn't stating opinion on any breakup. The fact is, that when Sid left or was forced out, the band nevr broke up at al. They continued on and became a much better band without him. When Roger left they also continued on with David Gilmour handling the vocal duties. While not releasing an album in some time now, David recently pointed out they're working on a new project with no timetable for completion. A tour will then likely follow the release of this work.

As for opinion, yes, absolutely that is my opinion about their live lightshow. However, I'm in very good company as most anyone who has actually seen them live as well as a host of others including todays hottest acts with the most recent equipment can attest to the same thing.

If something is fact, I'll always call somebody on it, opinions are like...well, you know the rest...but if enough of the right people share the same opinion then there's likely a lot of truth to it.

Nobody ever said you weren't smart enough, merely that you have your facts wrong about Pink Floyd, nothing more.

Bob