Skip to main content

Reply to "Anyone using Midi to control 2.0?"

well I tried to use my Akai MPK25 but for some reason it wasn't working very well. I was able to control the software with the controller but when I tried to make another scene I would lose my previous scene I just did. I wouldn't save the scene all the time. I unplugged the Akai and it seem to start working fine I think.. I really haven't been testing it that long.

This has actually been the first time I have had any time to play around with the new program. So I am not sure if what I was experiencing was because I was using the controller or if there are just still bugs in the software.

Though I would really like to be able to use the AKAI MPK25 as a controller because it is small, Lightweight and I already own it and I don't want to have to buy any other controllers.

The software did crash on me as well so that was kind of a bummer, but I will keep testing it over the holiday weekend. If anyone from ADJ could let me know if the controller I am using is going to work in the long run and if the program will be stable soon.

I think the program has the potential to be really cool, I just think ADJ probably released it too soon. Though everyone screaming for it didn't make it easy on ADJ, though maybe they shouldn't have displayed it during NAMM.